Starting, running and growing a business is challenging enough without the added complications of red tape.
Service NSW makes it easier to do business with a range of support services to help you navigate regulatory requirements, freeing you up to focus on the more important things.
Easy to do Business
Easy to do Business is a free service for business owners that offers:
- Business concierges – personalised support and step-by-step guides tailored specifically for your business.
- How-to Guides – online information to help you understand government licensing, approvals and regulations.
- My Business Navigator – an online tool that guides you through what you need to do.
Most popular transactions
- Apply to be a NSW Seniors Card Participating Business
- Register an Australian Business Number (ABN)
- Apply for a business Tax File Number (TFN)
- Apply for an Administrator AUSkey
- Register your business for Goods and Services Tax (GST)
- Register for PAYG withholding
- Get liability insurance for your business
- Register a company
- Register a business name
- Set up as a sole trader
- Set up a trust business structure
- Register a limited partnership
- Register a co-operative
- Register a domain name for your business
- Register a trade mark