Starting, running and growing a business is challenging enough without the added complications of red tape. Service NSW makes it easier to do business with a range of support services to help you navigate regulatory requirements, freeing you up to focus on the more important things.
Easy to do Business
As part of our commitment to small businesses in NSW, we continue to make setting up a business easier for you.
Easy to do Business tackles the time issues and complexities that business owners face when starting or growing their business. We aim to cut the red tape, so that entrepreneurs can focus on their business rather than bureaucracy. Find out more about Easy to do Business
Learn how to:
- Open or grow a cafe, restaurant or small bar in NSW
- Open a clothing retail business in NSW
- Open a print business in NSW
- Start a housing construction business in NSW
- Start a road freight transport business in NSW
- Start or grow a business in NSW
Build your business online with My Business Navigator
If you're a cafe, restaurant or small bar business owner in NSW, you may be eligible to use My Business Navigator. Service NSW's online tool helps businesses transact with government and get information, approvals and licences needed to realise their business dream.
You'll have access to a personalised dashboard with a bird's eye view of tasks ready to go or in progress, so you can quickly understand the order and time required to complete tasks.
Also, a dedicated team of business concierges will be on hand to provide free support and make sure your applications are complete and correct to help speed up processing time.
To get started with My Business Navigator, visit Open or grow a cafe, restaurant or small bar in NSW
Most popular transactions
- Apply to be a NSW Seniors Card Participating Business
- Register an Australian Business Number (ABN)
- Apply for a business Tax File Number
- Apply for an Administrator AUSkey
- Register your business for Goods and Services Tax (GST)
- Register for PAYG withholding
- Get liability insurance for your business
- Register a company
- Register a business name
- Set up as a sole trader
- Set up a trust business structure
- Register a limited partnership
- Register a co-operative
- Register a domain name for your business
- Register a trade mark