Business & Trade
Registrations, licences and permits play a major role in business and trade. They not only allow businesses to operate with the confidence that they’re fully legally compliant, but they also provide customers with the security that the organisations they’re dealing with, or the tradespeople they’re hiring, are fully qualified to do the work.
Service NSW transactions make it easy for businesses to keep track of registration requirements and licence obligations, and customers can quickly confirm the credentials of a tradie for example, on our 'Check a licence' pages.
The departments and agencies we liaise with to provide the business and trade information you need, include:
- Department of Primary Industries
- Environment Planning Authority
- Liquor & Gaming NSW
- NSW Food Authority
- NSW Fair Trading
- NSW Police
- Office of Environment and Heritage
- Roads and Maritime Services
- SafeWork NSW
- Transport for NSW.
We welcome your feedback on the provided information, and on how we could improve our services. Please Contact us to share your thoughts.
Most popular transactions
- Renew an individual contractor's licence
- Apply for an individual contractor's licence
- Check a builder or tradesperson's licence
- Replace a general construction induction card (white card)
- Apply for a tradesperson's certificate
- Renew a qualified supervisor's certificate
- Apply for a qualified supervisor's certificate
- Apply for a social housing dispute hearing (NCAT)
- Check a real estate agent licence
- Apply for a home building complaint hearing (NCAT)
- Check a strata agent or property manager licence
- Apply for a tenancy dispute to be heard by NCAT
- Renew a conveyancer's licence
- Renew an individual's property licence