Culture, Sport & Recreation
We all know how important it is to have a balance between our work, and our life outside work. Whether we're playing sport, catching a show at the Opera House, or just relaxing with a book or a fishing rod in our hands, taking time out for recreation plays a major role in keeping our stress levels down and our bodies healthy.
Service NSW has transactions covering all manner of activities to fire your imagination. Check out what's on offer in our National Parks, like cycling trails, or fishing spots, or where to watch whales and dolphins – or visit the Art Gallery and take in an exhibition perhaps. And if you're into surfing, don't forget to Check the Coastalwatch Surf Forecast.
No matter how old you are or how busy you are, make time for the things that make you feel alive.
We welcome your feedback on the provided information, and on how we could improve our services. Please Contact us to share your thoughts.
Most popular transactions
- Find Seniors Card discounts
- Report illegal fishing
- Renew a recreational fishing licence
- Renew a National Parks annual pass
- Find a nature walk in a NSW National Park
- Find a cycling trail in a NSW National Park
- Use the daily kilojoule intake calculator
- Register a pool on the NSW Swimming Pool Register
- Order tickets for Sydney Opera House events
- Order tickets for Art Gallery of NSW exhibitions
- Apply for a State Library reader's card
- Submit a Greyhound Welfare or Integrity Concern
- Apply for a rally vehicle registration