Legal Information & Services
At various times in our lives, it's likely we'll need legal services of some kind. It could be a JP to witness a document, or information about writing a Will, or advice regarding an unfair dismissal. Service NSW's liaison with the NSW Department of Justice and related agencies, enables us to provide a wide range of transactions dealing with all of the above, and much more.
And if you're simply wanting to learn more about legal matters generally, check out our Find Legal Answers – a community resource for free legal information.
We welcome your feedback on the provided information, and on how we could improve our services. Please Contact us to share your thoughts.
Most popular transactions
- Find a Justice of the Peace (JP)
- Apply to become a Justice of the Peace
- Find out about jury service in NSW
- Get started making a Will
- Get started making a Power of Attorney
- Appoint an Enduring Guardian
- Deceased estate administration
- Trust administration and management
- Financial management services for managed clients
- Search court cases and view information
- NSW Supreme, District & Local Courts Online Registry
- Legal Profession Admission Board of NSW
- Book an interpreter
- Help for Victims of Crimes
- Publish a Probate Notice
- Fair Work Commission