No matter what our choice of transport, getting around takes up a large part of our lives. And whether we're driving, riding, or travelling on public transport, we'll need to have rego papers or licences or photocards or passes of some sort.
Service NSW liaises with Roads and Maritime Services, Transport for NSW and NSW TrainLink, to provide transactions that cover all aspects of transport on land and on water.
Having the information in one place makes it easy for you to navigate your way through the bookings, applications, renewals and checks that play such an important role in getting us safely from point A to point B.
We welcome your feedback on the provided information, and on how we could improve our services. Please Contact us to share your thoughts.
Most popular transactions
- Renew a vehicle registration
- Transfer a vehicle registration
- Change address and contact details (driver licence, vehicle registration or other road licence records)
- Renew a NSW Driver Licence
- Book a driver or rider licence test
- View, change or cancel a driver or rider licence test
- Book a motorcycle rider training course
- Pay a penalty or reminder notice
- Check your demerit points
- Renew a general boat licence (not PWC)
- Renew or restore a vessel registration
- Open an E-Toll Account
- Order extra tags for an E-Toll Account
- Close an E-Toll Account
- Register or log in to an Online Services account
- Change of name with NSW Roads and Maritime Services
- Apply for a good behaviour period
- Renew a heavy vehicle registration
- Change a heavy vehicle inspection booking
- Make a booking with the Vehicle Identification Inspection Unit (VIIU)
- Book NSW TrainLink travel
- Submit a notice of disposal for a vehicle
- Request a driving record