Back to top


No matter what our choice of transport, getting around takes up a large part of our lives. And whether we're driving, riding, or travelling on public transport, we'll need to have rego papers or licences or photocards or passes of some sort.

Service NSW liaises with Roads and Maritime Services, Transport for NSW and NSW TrainLink, to provide transactions that cover all aspects of transport on land and on water.

Having the information in one place makes it easy for you to navigate your way through the bookings, applications, renewals and checks that play such an important role in getting us safely from point A to point B.

We welcome your feedback on the provided information, and on how we could improve our services. Please Contact us to share your thoughts.

Source url: