Motor dealers are involved in buying, selling or exchanging motor vehicles as a retailer or a wholesaler. Motor vehicles include cars, motorcycles, caravans, and some trailers.
Learn more about motor dealers by browsing our selection of transactions and videos that may be relevant to you.
- Apply for a motor dealer licence
- Apply for a motor dealer wholesaler licence
- Apply for a motor vehicle recycler licence
- Change the details of your premises
- Change the details on a motor dealer licence
- Check a motor dealer's licence
- Renew a motor dealer licence
- Replace a motor dealer licence
- Restore a motor dealer licence
- Surrender a motor dealer licence
Motor dealer agreement
The Dealer Vehicle Registration Scheme (DVRS) authorises motor dealers to perform certain registration transactions on behalf of their customers at the point of sale.