Motor dealers are involved in buying, selling or exchanging motor vehicles as a retailer or a wholesaler. Motor vehicles include cars, motorcycles, caravans, and some trailers.
Learn more about motor dealers by browsing our selection of transactions that may be relevant to you.
- Apply for a motor dealer licence
- Apply for a motor dealer wholesaler licence
- Apply for a motor vehicle recycler licence
- Change the details of your premises
- Change the details on a motor dealer licence
- Check a motor dealer's licence
- Renew a motor dealer licence
- Replace a motor dealer licence
- Restore a motor dealer licence
- Surrender a motor dealer licence
Motor dealer agreement
The Dealer Vehicle Registration Scheme (DVRS) authorises motor dealers to perform certain registration transactions on behalf of their customers at the point of sale.
Dealer Online (DOL)
Dealer Online (DOL) is an online system that allows accredited motor dealer staff to perform registration transactions for their dealership and customers, without attending a registry or Service NSW Centre.