When you've completed your online privacy training, you need to add the privacy endorsement to your RSA competency card.
You can do this online, provided your email address or mobile phone number is on record with Liquor & Gaming NSW.
What you need
- your name and competency card/interim certificate number
- your payment
- the date you completed the privacy training course.
How to apply
- Select the 'Add online' button.
- Select 'Start'.
- Enter your competency card or interim certificate number, and your name.
- Select 'Next'.
- Enter the required information.
- your interim certificate is valid for 28 days
- it can take up to 4 weeks to get your new card
- you won't be able to operate ID scanners if your interim certificate expires and you haven't received your new competency card.