You can change your address in one go for your MyServiceNSW Account and your:
- driver licence and vehicle registrations
- boat licence and vessel registrations
- RSA/RCG competency card and other liquor and gaming records.
- You’ll first need to add the above services to your MyServiceNSW Account.
- If you use other NSW Government services, you'll need to change your address separately with each service.
- You'll soon be able to use your MyServiceNSW Account to change your address in one go with more services.
What you need
A MyServiceNSW Account.
How to change
- Select the ‘Change address’ button.
- Log in, or create your MyServiceNSW Account.
- Follow the prompts to change your address.
- You'll receive an email confirmation after you've updated your address.