You can change your address in one go for your MyServiceNSW Account and your:
- driver licence and vehicle registrations
- boat licence and vessel registrations
- RSA/RCG competency card and other liquor and gaming records.
- You’ll first need to add the above services to your MyServiceNSW Account.
- If you use other NSW Government services, you'll need to change your address separately with each service.
- You'll soon be able to use your MyServiceNSW Account to change your address in one go with more services.
What you need
A MyServiceNSW Account.
How to change
- Select the ‘Change address’ button.
- Log in, or create your MyServiceNSW Account.
- Follow the prompts to change your address.
- You'll receive an email confirmation after you've updated your address.
You will not be able to renew or upgrade your NSW Driver Licence online within 14 days of changing your address online with NSW Government.