COVID-19 update: If you are planning to go into a Service Centre, check the opening times before you visit. Read about the COVID-19 assistance available for NSW residents and businesses. 

Our online transactions are available 24/7. Call 13 77 88 for assistance or visit COVID-19.

Change of address transactions are suspended during the stay-at-home orders

Due to a 3-month moratorium in place to support stay-at-home orders, you cannot change your address on your NSW Driver Licence and vehicle registration online or by phone. You now have 3 months to change your address when you move. 

Note: it is an offence to provide false or misleading information to a public authority. This includes false or misleading information about your residential address. Criminal prosecution may apply if you do so, and your licence may also be suspended or cancelled. Transport for NSW and NSW Police are monitoring change of address transactions to ensure that all requested changes are genuine and that false and misleading attempts to change residential addresses are not being made to avoid the requirements of public health orders.

Text size


You can change your address in one go for your MyServiceNSW Account and your:

  • driver licence and vehicle registrations
  • boat licence and vessel registrations
  • RSA/RCG competency card and other liquor and gaming records.


  • You’ll first need to add the above services to your MyServiceNSW Account.
  • If you use other NSW Government services, you'll need to change your address separately with each service.
  • You'll soon be able to use your MyServiceNSW Account to change your address in one go with more services.

What you need

A MyServiceNSW Account. 

How to change

  1. Select the ‘Change address’ button.
  2. Log in, or create your MyServiceNSW Account. 
  3. Follow the prompts to change your address. 
  4. You'll receive an email confirmation after you've updated your address.