Moving house can be a stressful time. To make it easier, we've gathered transactions you may need to help you alert the people you need to notify.

Browse our selection to locate the transactions relevant to you.

Change address with NSW government

Change your address in one go for your MyServiceNSW Account and your:

  • driver licence and vehicle registrations
  • boat licence and vessel registrations
  • RSA/RCG competency card and other liquor and gaming records
  • Seniors/Senior Savers Card.

Vehicle registration, licences, and tolls


Electoral roll

Concession, support and ID cards

Travel cards

Worker checks

Business and trade licences

Recreation licences

Animals, pets and wildlife

Changes on behalf of an organisation

Last updated: 27 April 2023