The NSW Government will be offering financial support to businesses or not-for-profit organisations impacted by the recent COVID-19 restrictions and stay-at-home orders.
You can get notified on existing and upcoming financial support, including:
- JobSaver: a support program funded jointly by the NSW and Commonwealth governments to maintain employment of staff for small and medium businesses impacted by the current health restrictions.
- COVID-19 Micro-business grant: if you’re a micro-business (small business, sole trader or not-for-profit organisation with annual turnover between $30,000 and $75,000) impacted by the current Greater Sydney COVID-19 restrictions, you may be able to apply for a $1,500 payment per fortnight of restrictions from late July 2021.
To help avoid delays in completing your application:
- ensure your business and contact details are up-to-date with the Australian Business Register (ABR)
- ensure your personal, contact and business details are up-to-date in your MyServiceNSW Account and your business profile
- if you don't have one, create a MyServiceNSW Account and business profile.
To be notified when COVID-19 financial support programs are available, please complete the form below.
See our privacy collection notice for information on how we collect and use information.