If your NSW Seniors Card or NSW Senior Savers Card has been lost, stolen or destroyed and you need to replace it, you can do this online or by phone.
What you need
- your personal details
- your NSW Seniors Card or NSW Senior Savers Card number (if you have it – you can still order a replacement without it).
How to replace
- Select the 'Replace online' button.
- Fill out the online form with the required details.
- Select 'Submit' to process your application.
Note: You can also call us on 13 77 88 to replace your card.
- Your new card will be sent to you within 21 days.
- To make sure that you have all the information and documentation you need to complete this transaction, visit the NSW Seniors Card website.