If your NSW Seniors Card or NSW Senior Savers Card has been lost, stolen or destroyed and you need to replace it, you can do this online.
What you need
- your personal details
- your NSW Seniors Card or NSW Senior Savers Card number (if you have it – you can still order a replacement without it).
How to replace
- Select the 'Replace online' button.
- Fill out the online form with the required details.
- Select 'Submit' to process your application.
- Your new card will be sent to you within 21 days.
- To make sure that you have all the information and documentation you need to complete this transaction, visit the NSW Seniors Card website.