Visit our COVID-19 page for information and advice on the assistance available for NSW residents and businesses.

Liquor & Gaming NSW is providing the following support to licensees who have been affected by the bushfires:

  • extra assistance for liquor licence applications

  • temporary relocation of liquor licences to other premises

  • replacement copies of destroyed licences

  • replacement signage cost waivers or reductions

  • financial hardship provisions for annual liquor licence fees

  • gaming machine tax deferral.

If you have lost your physical competency card, download a digital version. Licensees can also find basic details of their licence, including licence number and conditions, at the online register.

To find out what you may be eligible to apply for, email Liquor & Gaming NSW at with details of your situation. Include ‘Bushfires’ in the subject line.

If your licensed premises is unable to trade for more than 6 weeks, please notify the Independent Liquor & Gaming Authority by submitting a Cease to trade notice – PDF.