Employment & Jobs
Entering the workforce is one of the major events in our lives, and understanding our rights and responsibilities as employees and employers, can be quite daunting.
Service NSW's transactions cover not only finding a job, but also the many aspects of employment that one needs to know about, such as awards, pay rates, superannuation, tax, unfair dismissal, to name a few.
Through our ongoing relationships with the relevant government departments and agencies such as Fair Trading, SafeWork NSW and the ATO, Service NSW is able to bring you all the information you may need, into the one place.
We welcome your feedback on the provided information, and on how we could improve our services. Please Contact us to share your thoughts.
Most popular transactions
- Working for Service NSW
- Find a job in the NSW public sector
- Award Pay Rates
- Use the pay calculator
- Check for lost super
- Fair Work Ombudsman
- Lodge an unfair dismissal application
- Lodge your tax return online
- Apply for an individual Tax File Number
- Apply for a Working With Children Check
- Check a Working With Children Check status
- Check visa entitlements and conditions
- Renew an individual contractor's licence
- Replace a general construction induction card (white card)
- Use the employee superannuation guarantee calculator