Visit our COVID-19 page for information and advice on the assistance available for NSW residents and businesses.


Once your approved building or development work is complete, you may need to apply to your local council for a compliance certificate. 

A compliance certificate confirms that the completed building work complies with council, development and regulatory requirements.

The certificate can also be used to have a building classified, or partly classified, under the Building Code of Australia. 

Contact your local council to complete your application.

You'll be taken to another website.