Housing & Property
Whether you're a home owner, a builder, a landlord or a renter, you'll find an abundance of information amongst the many and varied transactions that Service NSW provides, relating to housing and property.
Through our ongoing relationships with Housing NSW, Fair Trading, and the ATO, no matter what you're wanting to learn about, or apply for, or even register a complaint about, we have you covered.
We welcome your feedback on the provided information, and on how we could improve our services. Please Contact us to share your thoughts.
Most popular transactions
- Pay for Housing NSW rent
- Lodge a residential rental bond (tenants)
- Lodge a residential rental bond (landlords and agents)
- Open a Rental Bonds Online account (tenants)
- Register for a Rental Bonds Online account (private landlords)
- Lodge a tenancy complaint with NSW Fair Trading
- Apply for an Owner-Builder Permit
- Check a builder or tradesperson's licence
- Apply for a corporation property licence
- Apply for a property certificate of registration
- Apply for a construction certificate
- Apply for a fire safety certificate
- Calculate the stamp duty on the sale of land or businesses in NSW
- Calculate your NSW land tax