- Street Address:
500 Harris Street
Ultimo NSW 2007
- (02) 9217 0222
We are Australia’s contemporary museum for excellence and innovation in applied arts and sciences.
Established in 1879, our programs and venues include:
- Powerhouse Parramatta – building our new flagship in the fastest growing and most culturally diverse communities in Australia
- Powerhouse Ultimo – transforming the much-loved Powerhouse to deliver international exhibitions within a dynamic creative industries and technology precinct
- Powerhouse Castle Hill – expanding Collection storage, creating new public exhibition spaces and establishing world-leading collection management capabilities
- Sydney Observatory – restoring and enhancing this national heritage icon
- Powerhouse Digital – creating space to tell stories and provide new levels of access to the Powerhouse Collection of over 500,000 objects.
Last updated: 27 January 2023