- Street address:
241 O’Riordan Street
MASCOT NSW 2020
- 131 727
The Point to Point Transport Commissioner:
- administers authorisation and licensing schemes established by the Act
- manages the enforcement of the Act and the Regulation
- recommends safety and other standards for passenger services
- assists in the administration, and enforcement, of the payment of the passenger service levy
- advises the Minister for Transport and Roads on passenger service and booking service matters.
The Commissioner is primarily concerned with ensuring that service providers meet their legal obligations.
We do this by providing information, education, building capacity and inspiring confidence across the industry.
When necessary, enforcement action will be taken by the Commissioner based on the level of non-compliance.
We work in partnership with other agencies such as Transport for NSW, the State Insurance Regulatory Authority and NSW Police to ensure the safety of passengers, the public, drivers and all involved in the industry.