The NSW government has teamed up with both Foodbank and the Rapid Relief Team to deliver emergency relief packages and food boxes to people in need.
Foodbank Emergency Relief packages
Emergency relief packages are available for people who have been directed by NSW Health to self-isolate, and who:
- can't or are genuinely struggling to afford food and groceries
- have no family or friends able to help them with shopping
- have no access to delivery services.
The packages contain 2 weeks of food and personal care items, such as:
- long life milk
- canned vegetables
- toilet paper.
Rapid Relief Team (RRT) Food Box
The RRT food boxes are available for people who are in self-quarantine due to their vulnerability and who:
- have lost income or their job, or are on a low income such as a pensioner
- have little or no support from friends or relatives
- are struggling with meeting their cost of living bills
- are unable to access delivery services.
If you, or someone you know is in need, please call us on 13 77 88.