The NSW Government, in partnership with Legal Aid NSW and LawAccess NSW, has launched a free legal help service for people facing legal issues under the COVID-19 public health laws.
These issues could include:
- job losses
- social security entitlements
- family law issues regarding arrangements for children
- the COVID-19 public health order restrictions
- fines or charges related to the public health order
- insurance claim problems.
Legal Aid's Legal resources for COVID-19 webpage has factsheets on all of the above, and more.
If you'd like to speak to someone about issues that are concerning you, call 1300 888 529.