As a result of COVID-19, the agriculture industry is facing a significant labour shortage.
Employment is available for both skilled and unskilled workers in a variety of areas, including:
- fruit picking
- grain harvesting
- cattle station work.
You're eligible to do seasonal work if you're already in Australia and:
- are an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- are an eligible working holiday maker holding a visa with appropriate working rights
- are an overseas student with working rights in Australia
- hold a Seasonal Worker Program visa
- hold a temporary work visa with general work rights, not restricted to an employer or type of work.
To find out more about the opportunities that are available visit nsw.gov.au.