Health & Wellbeing
Service NSW's transactions relating to health and well-being cover a wide range of subjects. From a tool that calculates kilojoule intake, to guidance on how to apply for disability support assistance, knowing what facilities and/or help are available to us when we're ill, or wanting to improve our health, is vital.
Service NSW, through its liaison with government agencies such as the Department of Human Services and the NSW Ministry of Health, brings this variety of information into one place, making it easy to find exactly what you're looking for.
We welcome your feedback on the provided information, and on how we could improve our services. Please Contact us to share your thoughts.
Most popular transactions
- eHealth Record
- Use the Medicare levy calculator
- Use the daily kilojoule intake calculator
- Register to be an organ donor
- Report smoking in an indoor smoke-free zone
- Register for the Medicinal Cannabis Compassionate Use Scheme
- Apply for an assistance animal permit
- Applying to EnableNSW
- Register for the Away from Home Haemodialysis program
- Register online for the Isolated Patients Travel and Accommodation Assistance Scheme (IPTAAS)
- Find a Positive Parenting Program (Triple P) Seminar or Course
- Find a child care centre
- Domestic Violence