All customers are eligible to receive Free Rapid Antigen Tests (RATS) until 31 August 2023 at our Service NSW Centres, Service NSW Mobile Service Centres, and recovery centres.
The number of RATS you can have is at the discretion of the Service Centre and is based on availability and demand. As a consequence that number may vary between centres and visits.
As no eligibility criteria apply at our locations, if your local service centre has run out at any time, you will need to visit another service centre.
- participating Service NSW Centres go to the Rapid antigen test providers search tool, enter your suburb or postcode, and choose a convenient service centre
- Mobile Service Centres go to the Find a Service NSW location page and select the Mobile Service Centres tab
- recovery centres go to Recovery services and enter your suburb, postcode or location.
Note: Free RATs are also available:
- at participating neighbourhood and community centres:
- for those who are immunocompromised or living with disability (and their carers), or
- holders of eligible Commonwealth concession cards
- via NDIS or Department of Communities and Justice (DCJ) service providers, for eligible clients.
Last updated: 30 May 2023