The Positive Parenting Program (Triple P) gives parents of children aged 3 – 8 years, simple and practical strategies to help them manage their children’s behaviour, prevent problems developing, and build strong, healthy relationships.
Seminars and group sessions are offered in the program to cater to the differing needs of parents. If you'd like to find either a Seminar or a Group to attend, you can do this online. Alternatively, call 13 77 88 or visit a service centre.
What you need
- your postcode, district or suburb
- your availability
- the distance you're able to travel (kms).
How to apply
- Select the 'Find online' button.
- Enter your availability.
- Enter your postcode, suburb, or district.
- Enter the distance you're willing to travel.
- Select 'Search'.
- Parents don't need to have full custody of their children, but should have at least weekly access to put the course strategies into practice.
- Seminars are designed as an introduction to the principles of positive parenting, and consist of 3 sessions of approximately 90 minutes each, run over a few weeks.
- Groups are smaller and more intensive, and consist of 4 group sessions of 2 hours (one per week), followed by 3 one-on-one 15-30 minute phone calls, run over a few weeks.
- For self-directed sessions, please call 13 77 88
To make sure you have all the information and documentation you need to complete this transaction, please visit Families NSW.