Finance, Services and Innovation, NSW Department of
This is a directory listing only. Please use the information below to directly contact the agency.
8:30am to 5:00pm Monday to Friday
The Department of Finance, Services and Innovation (DFSI) is a service provider and regulator.
DFSI supports sustainable government finances, major public works and maintenance programs, government procurement, information and communications technology, corporate and shared services, consumer protection, administration of State taxation and revenue collection, and NSW land and property administration.
- Board of Surveying and Spatial Information
- Building Professionals Board
- NSW Government Telecommunications (Telco) Authority
- NSW Procurement
- NSW Self Insurance Corporation (SICorp)
- Property NSW
- SAS Trustee Corporation (State Super)
- Service NSW
- State Records Authority (NSW)
- Subsidence Advisory NSW Head Office
- Valuer General of NSW
- Waste Assets Management Corporation