Business Concierge service
A Business Concierge can provide you with free, one-on-one guidance over the phone, in person or online to support your business during and beyond times of crisis or natural disaster. They can help you:
- get guidance on a range of NSW Government support and initiatives
- apply for financial support
- connect with mental health and wellbeing services for you and your employees.
Book a call, or call us on 13 77 88.
Accessibility and translation support
If you’re deaf or have a hearing or speech impairment, you can contact us through the National Relay Service. Choose your access option and ask for the relevant number.
For translation and interpreter services, call 13 14 50 and ask the interpreter to phone the relevant number.
Eligible businesses can get free, tailored business advice on a range of topics from independent Business Connect advisors in one-on-one sessions. If your business has been affected by a crisis or natural disaster, they can support you to:
- work out priorities and next steps
- develop a business or recovery plan
- manage cash flow and access finance
- connect to other government support and professional services
- innovate and implement digital tools such as ecommerce
- market your business to reach new customers.
To get in touch with a Business Connect advisor, sign up or book a call.
Small Business Commissioner
If you're a landlord or tenant of a shop, restaurant, industrial or commercial premises, the NSW Small Business Commissioner can assist in negotiating and resolving any leasing disputes.
To speak with an expert, call 1300 795 534 or visit the Small Business Commissioner.