Business Concierge Service
The Business Concierge Service is a trusted source of information and personalised, ongoing support for small businesses impacted by COVID-19. We can help you:
- identify and understand the information on this website and the support available to you
- adapt to meet changing regulatory requirements and understand the financial support and concessions being implemented to help you through this challenging period.
Business Connect provides professional advisors, all of whom have experience in running their own small business, to help you with:
- developing a customised recovery strategy
- managing your cashflow
- accessing finance including grants and loans
- marketing your business to reach new customers
- connecting to other government support and local professional services.
Business advice is available via videoconference and phone. Advisors use a variety of platforms, such as Zoom, Skype, WeChat and Messenger.
Advice from a Business Connect advisor is now free for businesses affected by COVID-19 and/or bushfire, with the client contribution and the previous cap on hours waived. Business owners who have previously received the maximum volume of services can now access more support, if needed.