Stay NSW Vouchers will help support accommodation providers in NSW impacted by COVID-19.
Once approved, you’ll be able to accept and redeem Stay NSW Vouchers using the Service NSW for Business app.
- From mid-December 2021 the scheme will be piloted in the City of Sydney LGA.
- From January 2022, businesses across the state will be able to register.
- From March 2022, NSW residents aged 18 and over will be able to apply for a $50 voucher.
A qualified accountant, registered tax agent or registered BAS agent may register on behalf of your business.
Your accountant will need to provide a letter of authority from you to show that they are authorised to act on behalf of your business if they're not listed as an associate or contact on the Australian Business Register.
Eligible businesses in the City of Sydney local government area (LGA) can register now.
Note: From late January 2022, businesses across the state will be able to register.
What you need
How to register
- Select the ‘Register online’ button.
- Log in, or create your MyServiceNSW Account.
- Follow the prompts to register for the scheme.
You'll receive instant confirmation that your registration has been received. We'll let you know if additional information is needed to support your application.
It may take up to 5 business days for Service NSW to review your registration.
- If you have more than one business, you can register each one separately.
- If your business has more than one location under the same business name and ABN, you can add other locations in your Service NSW Business Profile after you have successfully registered.
- If your business is accepted into the scheme, you'll need to download the Service NSW for Business app to scan and redeem customer vouchers at check-in. Your business can also integrate the Service NSW API with your online booking engine so customers can book, pay for and redeem their accommodation voucher directly on your website.
- Successful businesses will be listed on the accommodation finder for people with vouchers to find.
- You'll be able to keep track of voucher payments to your business in your Service NSW Business Profile. Only the person who registered on behalf of your business will be able to access this information.