Life Administrator is an online guide to help you find and access NSW Government services. It helps connect you with relevant support based on your individual needs.
You can find information on:
- family and relationships
- health and wellbeing
- housing and help with cost of living
- jobs, career and retirement
- schools and studying
- transport and travel
- wills and end of life planning.
To use Life Administrator, you need a MyServiceNSW Account.
You can log in, to:
- search for a topic or ask a question to see tailored results
- choose your preferences and receive personalised recommendations
- save your preferences – you can return to change them at any time.
If you do not have a MyServiceNSW Account you can:
- create an account, or
- browse services on our website.
Last updated: 19 January 2023