The building blocks of our culture begins with our vision to be recognised as the distinctive leader in the provision of government services.
To simplify the way customers do business with government.
We put our customers at the heart of everything and innovate to deliver:
- optimal service
- more choice, through a variety of easy to access channels
- a positive, efficient and enjoyable experience.
Passion, teamwork, accountability.
We work together to transform our customers' experience. They are who we are and what we stand for.
We welcome your feedback to help us improve what we do and how we do it.
Service NSW Information Guide
The Government Information (Public Access) Act 2009 (NSW) (GIPA Act) requires government agencies to make a greater amount of information about their work available to the public, without the need for a formal request.
Service NSW makes available, free of charge on its website, the following 'open access information':
- annual reports
- registers of contracts
- policies and tabled documents
- disclosure logs of access applications
- media releases
- Service NSW’s Code of Conduct – PDF
- Service NSW Disability Inclusion Action Plan 2015 to 2017 – PDF
Visit the Service NSW Information Guide to find out more about the information we make publicly available, and how you can access it.