Service NSW have a number of policies under which it operates. These policies relate to internal and external operational procedures and protocols and are listed in the Policy Document Register.
These documents are used by Service NSW in connection with the exercise of functions that may affect or may be of interest to the public.
In accordance with the Government Information (Public Access) Act 2009 (GIPA Act), DCS has made a number of policies, procedures and guidance documents publicly available, free of charge, including:
- Complaint Management Corporate Policy
- Customer Complaint Resolutions Overview Guide
- SNSW Data Governance Framework
- Fraud and Corruption Strategy
- Managing Scanned Customer Documentation
- Privacy Management Plan
- Privacy Management Framework
- Unreasonable Customer Behaviour Policy
- Closed Circuit Television (CCTV) Policy
- SNSW Data Breach Response Plan.
To access a copy of any of these documents or if there is a policy document you would like to request but is not on this list, please call the GIPA team on (02) 9219 3700 or email email@example.com
Last updated: 11 November 2022