You can apply for the vouchers once and can only receive 4 x vouchers in total.
To be eligible for the vouchers, you must be:
- aged 18 years or over
- a NSW resident.
- Each voucher can only be used:
- once (if the bill is less than $25, the remaining balance is given up and cannot be used)
- with participating businesses
- on or before the expiry date.
- Vouchers cannot be:
- redeemed for cash
- used for:
- online orders (Dine NSW Vouchers only).
What you need
- a MyServiceNSW Account
- 2 proof of identity documents such as your NSW driver licence, Medicare card, Australian passport. If you'd like to use a NSW Photo Card as a proof of identity document, you'll need to apply at a Service NSW Centre.
Note: The names on your documents must match.
- a mobile device (iOS or Android) to download the latest version of the Service NSW app and use the vouchers.
How to apply
- Select the ‘Apply online’ button.
- Log in, or create your MyServiceNSW Account.
- Follow the prompts to apply for the vouchers.
If successful, you'll:
- find the vouchers under the ‘Vouchers’ section of the Service NSW App within an hour.
- receive an email from Service NSW with the vouchers available to download and print.
If you'd like to use a NSW Photo Card as a proof of identity document, you'll need to apply at a Service NSW Centre.
How to use the vouchers
- Choose a participating business where you'll use the voucher.
- Log in to the Service NSW App on your mobile device.
- Select ‘Vouchers’.
- Select the valid voucher you wish to use.
- Present the voucher QR code for the business to scan at payment.
- Your device will show the voucher as being used.
If you do not have a mobile device, you can provide the business with a printed voucher or voucher code instead.
Both printed and digital options can be scanned by participating businesses.
Vouchers are valid until 31 August 2021.