Dine & Discover NSW
The NSW Government has launched Dine & Discover NSW to support dining, arts and tourism businesses, encouraging the community to get out and about.
From March, NSW residents aged 18 and over will be eligible for four $25 vouchers, worth $100 in total. Vouchers can be used at participating NSW businesses that are registered as COVID Safe.
The Dine & Discover NSW vouchers will be divided into two categories:
- two $25 vouchers to be used for eating in at restaurants, cafes, bars, pubs and clubs from Monday to Thursday (excluding public holidays)
- two $25 vouchers to be used for entertainment and recreation, including cultural institutions, live music, and arts venues, any day of the week (excluding public holidays).
Test and pilot
- Before Dine & Discover NSW opens up across the state, the scheme will be tested with a small number of participants at The Rocks and Broken Hill in early February, and then piloted with a larger group in Sydney CBD, Northern Beaches and Bega Valley from late February.
- Businesses within these areas that successfully register can expect customers with vouchers during February.
- Service NSW will invite customers in the test and pilot areas to participate.
If your business is outside these areas, you can register now and expect customers with vouchers from March when the scheme rolls out across the state.
NSW residents aged 18 and over will be able to apply online for Dine & Discover NSW vouchers from March 2021.