Where to find the vouchers
When you have successfully applied for Dine & Discover vouchers, you'll find them under the ‘Vouchers’ section of the Service NSW App.
You'll also receive an email from Service NSW with the vouchers available to download and print.
If you cannot find the vouchers in the Service NSW app or in your email:
- check to see that you have the latest version of the Service NSW app installed
- check your inbox and spam or junk folders for the email.
Using the vouchers
How to use the vouchers
When you successfully complete your application, you'll find the vouchers under the ‘Vouchers’ section of the Service NSW App within an hour. You'll also receive an email from Service NSW with the vouchers available to download and print.
- Find a participating business.
- Log in to the Service NSW App on your mobile device.
- Select ‘Vouchers’.
- Select the valid voucher you wish to use.
- Present the voucher QR code for the business to scan at payment.
- Your device will show the voucher as being used.
If you do not have a mobile device, you may use a printed voucher or voucher code. Both printed and digital options can be accepted by participating businesses.
- Dine NSW Vouchers can be used to dine in at a restaurant, café, bar, winery, pub and club or for takeaway.
- Discover NSW Vouchers can be used for entertainment and recreation, including cultural institutions, live music, and arts venues.
- Discover NSW businesses accept Parents NSW Vouchers.
- Vouchers can be used 7 days a week, including public holidays.
- Printed vouchers that show 'Monday to Thursday' can also be used 7 days a week.
- Printed vouchers with a 30 June 2021 expiry date can be used until 30 June 2022.
Vouchers cannot be:
- redeemed for cash
- combined together (you cannot use Discover NSW Vouchers and Parents NSW Vouchers together)
- used for
- online orders (Dine NSW Vouchers only).
- You can only redeem one Dine & Discover NSW Voucher per day at a business. However, you can combine your voucher with another person's voucher towards the same bill (if the business allows bill-splitting).
- Customers can use some or all of their Parents NSW Vouchers towards the same booking at a Discover NSW business (up to the value of $250).
- Customers cannot combine their Discover NSW Vouchers and Parents NSW Vouchers together.
If your bill is less than the voucher amount, you don’t receive the leftover amount, nor does the business.
For example, if you spend $15 and use your $25 voucher to pay, the voucher has been used in full. The remaining $10 balance is not available on the voucher or given to you as change, and is not kept by the business.
For more information, read the:
Finding a business that accepts vouchers
You can find a participating business online or in the Service NSW app after you've received your vouchers.
Declining a voucher
A business cannot accept a voucher if:
- they're not registered and approved for the Dine & Discover NSW scheme
- your voucher is no longer valid.
If you have a question or you'd like to provide feedback, you can visit the Contact us about Dine & Discover NSW Vouchers page.